ISL 2017 Schedule, Starting Date | HERO ISL Live Stream & Telecast

Watch ISL Live Stream 2017 Online HD Free @ Hotstar.com & Star Sports Live Telecast, Broadcasting | HERO ISL Schedule 2017 PDF Download, Fixtures, Time Table, Starting Date, Venues, Points Table, Highlights, Match Results, Predictions

Kerala Blasters vs ATK 1st Match Live Streaming, Telecast – Who will win KB vs ATK?

Kerala Blasters vs ATK 1st Match Live Streaming, Telecast – Who will win KB vs ATK? Well, the wait is over and its time for action to begin. We hope you have enjoyed the ISL Opening Ceremony 2017. If you missed the glorious ISL Opening Ceremony, click here to watch the ISL Opening Ceremony 2017 Highlights. Football fans in India, as well as overseas, are eager to watch Kerala Blasters taking on ATK in the opener of ISL 2017-18 season. Kerala Blasters take on ATK at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in Kochi.

Kerala Blasters vs ATK

Kerala Blasters vs ATK

Today’s Match (ISL 2017-18) Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters (ATK vs KB)
Venue Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Kochi
Date 17th November
Time 8:00 PM

Who will win ISL Match 1 KB vs ATK? Kerala Blasters vs Atletico de Kolkata Match Prediction

If we see the past records, Atletico de Kolkata clearly has an advantage. From eight matches played so far head to head, Atletico de Kolkata lead head to head battle 4-1 while remaining three games ended in a draw. So with no doubt, ATK will start as favourites to win this match. If we talk about chances, ATK have 40% chances of winning while Kerala Blasters possess 30% chance. Remaining 30% chances suggest that the match will end in a draw.

Kerala Blasters vs ATK 1st Match Live Streaming

It’s time for action. Yes, Kerala Blasters and Atletico de Kolkata will go head to head on Friday. The match between them is a best possible contest to start off the proceedings for a new season. The fans are excited and are looking for the information related to Kerala Blasters vs ATK Live Streaming. For all fans who are looking for his info – KB vs ATK match 1 will be live streamed on Star Sports, Hotstar and Jio TV. So ISL has covered all platforms from where fans can enjoy live stream of Kerala Blasters vs ATK Match 1.

Kerala Blasters vs ATK 1st Match Live TV Telecast

ISL has become a tournament which is followed by football fans not just in India but in overseas countries as well. The Kerala Blasters vs Amar Tomar Kolkata will be played on 17th November and will be broadcasted in many other countries as well. So people from outside India, if interested in ISL Match 1 Kerala Blasters vs Atletico de Kolkata Live TV Telecast, do check the channel list given below.

Country Channel
India STAR Sports 2, Sports HD (in English)
STAR Sports 3, Star Gold & Star Utsav (in Hindi)
Other Languages: Jalsha Movies (Bengali), Asianet Movies (Malayalam), Asianet Suvarna Plus (Kannada)
Australia. USA Fox Sports
Canada CBN, ATN Cricket Plus, ATN Punjabi Plus, ATN Bangla
South-East Asia / Continental Europe Eurosport
Sub-Saharan Africa Fox Sports/Zuku & Supersport
UK / Europe / Africa STAR Gold
Middle East / North Africa OSN
Bangladesh Channel 9
Updated: November 17, 2017 — 6:31 am

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

ISL 2017 Schedule, Starting Date | HERO ISL Live Stream & Telecast © 2017 Frontier Theme